• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screw DC continuity...

26 posts in this topic

Late 70's early 80's.

Not the best period for DC certainly, although even then you were missing out on some great books- the Englehart/Rogers/Austin Batman stories from Detective and the whole Wolfman/Perez Titans thing, just to name two.

Maybe I'll grab a few of those issues but you should pick up those Marvel issues I mentioned if you haven't already.. thumbsup2.gif

I've read the FF's ( cloud9.gif ) and most of the X-men. Never a big Avengers fan.

I've got a deal for you.....are you squemish/easily offended? No? Good. Pick up the first "Preacher" trade at your LCS. If you do not like it, I will reimburse you the money, and you keep the trade anyway. Only stipulation is you have to be honest.

Maybe I'll grab a few of those issues but you should pick up those Marvel issues I mentioned if you haven't already.. thumbsup2.gif

I've read the FF's ( cloud9.gif ) and most of the X-men. Never a big Avengers fan.

I've got a deal for you.....are you squemish/easily offended? No? Good. Pick up the first "Preacher" trade at your LCS. If you do not like it, I will reimburse you the money, and you keep the trade anyway. Only stipulation is you have to be honest.

Not only is it a good book but it can make French fries in three different ways can give your living room that nice decor it's been missing and is a great baby sitter all for the low price of 19.95 with our money back guarentee....but wait there is more!!!!

If you act now we will throw in a set of Y the Last man trades a value of 30.99!!! Yours for free with the Preacher book. But only if you call within the next 15 minutes!!!!! Operators are standing by.

insane.gif