• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tibex82 Kudos Thread

40 posts in this topic

Purchased 3 books from Joel, Saga 1, 2 and 12 all hg and very carefully graded. Customer service, packaging and shipping all perfect, another great experience. Many thanks Joel, I'm very grateful and we'll do this again soon. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Just received my books and they are awesome! Great communication, extremely trustworthy and honest (great attributes, don't you think?). Very stoked for the great books and great deal - will definitely be buying from again!!!

I received:

Incredible Hulk #340 (love that cover!)

The Walking Dead #61 (Father Gabriel and Chew)

X-Men Origins: Deadpool (can't get enough Merc With a Mouth)

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Skottie Young variant (ah, wee lil Spidey)

Thanks again!

Jason

I just bought a bunch of stuff from Joel...minor keys in one box and a large Hulk run in another HUGE box. Both arrived in spectacular shape, untouched by the foul mechanizations of USPS. :)

Thanks very much for the great deal!

Peace,

Chip

Purchased a few BA Hulks and a hg raw 100 Bullets. Grading, shipping and customer service are excellent, I'm very happy and its a pleasure doing business with you Joel, many thanks and until next time :)

Cheers,

R