• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past is mine at 9.6 posted by Longshot4971

10 posts in this topic

I finally got a matching set of...

I finally got a matching set of 9.6 Uncanny X-Men #141 and #142 for an incredible price. The movie buzz should only make those prices go higher. And if the movie is a blockbuster, I would imagine those books will stay valuable, even at a 9.6 grade. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic!!

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=27991'>a>

12126.jpg

See more journals by Longshot4971

I purchased a 9.6 as soon as there was even a rumor that the movie franchise was headed this way. I figured that this was an iconic cover that had always been on my comic book bucket list and if I did not pull the trigger now that I would kick myself for it later.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the movie version though. I better see Wolverine in it in front of that wanted poster though.

Hi...I think you bought that from me on eBay last Sunday! Am I right? My ebay name is deedeemardeerohner. You did get a good price :) Glad you're stoked about the purchase. You should get it in a few days. Congrats on an AWESOME comic. DOFP Fan Club indeed!

Yes I did buy that from you! And I think stoked is an understatement! What an awesome book! (worship) DOFP Fan Club....NICE!!!

sig.jpg