• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

****CLOSED****

35 posts in this topic

Hello everybody! Tonight I will be offering many great books for sale to my fellow boardies. I'm currently gathering them up and scanning covers so please give me some time to get the thread rolling. Some of the books are pretty high dollar and I know that the fact that I am new around here may make some people understandably uneasy about such a large transaction but, I have had transactions with just under 10 boardies so far and they have all gone very well. I won't name drop but a few have commented on my Kudos thread and if any others happen to see this thread, feel free to comment on what a gentlemen I am (thumbs u

Here are a few of the books I will be offering tonight:

The Walking Dead #1 RAW

Chew #2 RAW

Thief Of Thieves #1 Expo Variant RAW

I will also have 4-5 CGC 9.8's and a signed book

Stay tuned!

The Rules:

1. First :takeit: is the Winnah. If there is a conflict between thread post and PM, I will go by the timestamp.

2. I will ship higher value books in a box with "bulletproof" packaging and low dollar books in an envelope with bubble wrap and cardboard reinforcement. If you would like alternative shipping methods, I would be happy to work with you.

3. Shipping will be $3 for 1 book in an envelope or $5 for up to 5. Box shipping will be $8 for 1-10 and ALL orders will have delivery confirmation. If I undercharge for shipping I will pay the difference and promise not to complain about it. Conversely, I will refund any amount that I overcharge. These prices are for shipping to the USA, International buyers will pay actual shipping.

4. All offers will be considered via PM. I will not take offense. Thanks!

:news:FREE shipping to the USA on ALL books!

Ok, had a few kinks with the scanner but they're all worked out. We'll pick up the pace from here on out.

Chew: Special Agent Poyo #1 SDCC Variant

This one is a minimum 9.4 but I would venture a guess at 9.6.

Asking $20 OBO

The Walking Dead is up next....

sapoyosdcc.jpg