• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Server?

12 posts in this topic

I see the Registry is out of right now due to a server change does this mean new sets will again be added when this is completed? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

Come on, someone update us on the current situation Please

I wish that changing servers would increase in the addition of new sets, but alas adding sets will not happen due to new servers. confused-smiley-013.gif

I was hoping since there was some action going on with the Registry it meant some more work would be put into it.

We are in the midst of hiring someone new to do the registry; hopefully you will see big changes (more sets, faster scoring...) this summer 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Faster Scoring? So your Shaq is going to Florida, just not to the Miamia Heat but to the Sarasota CGC's.

We are in the midst of hiring someone new to do the registry; hopefully you will see big changes (more sets, faster scoring...) this summer 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

well the cat you hire better be a Archie fan or else!