• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

29 posts in this topic

Normal :rulez:

No Probies or HoH

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book out right.

Shipping will be free in the US, 11$ to Canada. and 20$ to the UK

Payment may be made via Paypal or you can pay by Check, Money Order or a fee free paypal method and save yourself 3%.

Time Payments are accepted in the form of 1 to 3 months with 20% down. PM for details.

PMs are welcome but until either you or myself has claimed the book as sold via PM any :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks.

The ASMs are Pre-Sale books that are currently in route from CGC to me. Any :takeit: regarding them will be considered pending until they arrive and you have a chance to see a scan. I will not accept payment until they are in hand. They are being mailed out tomorrow and I expect to have them between Friday and Monday.

These books are in hand and can be shipped out within 24 hours of payment:

While we are waiting on CGC to ship me the ASMs lets try a couple other books in the meantime. I will accept J-Scott Campbell or Mark Brooks art in trade as well as Silver Age FF

Tales to Astonish #27 3.0

:news:Sold:news:

Tales to Astonish #44 6.0

1st Wasp

asking 400$

SKMBT_C25312081317310_0005.jpg

Tales of Suspense #39 4.5

Asking 2600$

SKMBT_C25312081417410_0001.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 1 4.0 SS Signed by Stan Lee in Chicago 2012

Cream to Off White

Book is currently in route from CGC and a scan will be posted when it arrives. Any :takeit: in the thread will be considered pending until the book arrives. Your payment will not be accepted until the book is in hand.

Asking 3750$

:news:SOLD:news:

Amazing Spider-Man 2 5.0 SS Signed by Stan Lee in Chicago 2012

Book is currently in route from CGC and a scan will be posted when it arrives. Any :takeit: in the thread will be considered pending until the book arrives. Your payment will not be accepted until the book is in hand.

Asking 1100$

:news:Sold :news:

Amazing Spider-Man 3 6.0 SS Signed by Stan Lee in Chicago 2012

Off White to White

Asking 1100$

:news: Sold :news:

I keep trying to read your post and then look down at that 1st Phoenix sketch and lose track of time for like 5 minutes :cloud9:

I'll buy your Phoenix sketch from you if you'd like. That way I can post it in any correspondence I have with Jason when he's in process of buying a book from me. I can slip a 1 in front of any three digit amount and he'd never notice.