• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantastic #4 cgc ss 2.0 and #9 cgc s 2.0

63 posts in this topic

well if anything the thread has went way off topic. it went from books i had for sale. to how ppl perceive me as a seller. now as anyone can guess i don't have a good attitude toward some of the patrons on the board at this point. now ebay which i can pretty much say comics wise is all i have dealt with buying and selling wise and up till this point has served my comic needs pretty good buying and selling wise. as far the books i was trying to sell here anybody that was interested in a description got it and i was very nice answered all the questions about them i was asked. now i cant help but think some of the people that had a problem with how i listed the sale were some of the same that didn't get me to sell the books at the prices they wanted. now that just an opinion i could be wrong. now it can be said i was trying to hide the condition but it certainly was not the case for those who actually seemed interested and took the time to message me about the items i had. and for those who were interested and polite and took time to message thank you.

well if anything the thread has went way off topic. it went from books i had for sale. to how ppl perceive me as a seller. now as anyone can guess i don't have a good attitude toward some of the patrons on the board at this point. now ebay which i can pretty much say comics wise is all i have dealt with buying and selling wise and up till this point has served my comic needs pretty good buying and selling wise. as far the books i was trying to sell here anybody that was interested in a description got it and i was very nice answered all the questions about them i was asked. now i cant help but think some of the people that had a problem with how i listed the sale were some of the same that didn't get me to sell the books at the prices they wanted. now that just an opinion i could be wrong. now it can be said i was trying to hide the condition but it certainly was not the case for those who actually seemed interested and took the time to message me about the items i had. and for those who were interested and polite and took time to message thank you.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend

of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to

Howth Castle and Environs.

Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-

core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy

isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor

had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse

to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper

all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to

tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a

kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in

vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a

peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory

end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner-

ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-

nuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later

on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the

offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,

erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends

an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes:

and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park

where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-

linsfirst loved livvy.

:foryou:

Thread certainly went sideways.

I hope you can appreciate the general message was, disclose all relevant information about factors that will affect value like a cracked slab. It's a lot easier to spell everything upfront than it is to deal with an unhappy customer in the alley.

Don't take this personal, it's a valuable opportunity to fine tune your selling practices.