• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE BLACKSTAR COMICS

6 posts in this topic

i had a buddy contact me and ask me about buying one of my joe simon ss books that i dont want to sell. i told him the book is worth more to me then he would be willing to pay. he forced me to give him a price and we both got a good laugh out of it.

later on i called him and told him the price made me feel like blackstar comics. its funny how the words blackstar comics automatically make you think about an over the top crazy price on a book.

i just need me a nice roman pillar or column now and i will be all set.

lol I just posted a book with a Blackstar-worthy price.

No roman columns or misspelled creator names though.

I am just a wannabe.

Whenever I go to Grandma's she has a marble pedestal / column in her foyer. As soon as I see her I remember that somewhere out there someone puts their comic books on it.

Hmmm... I just got me an idea... lol

Whenever I go to Grandma's she has a marble pedestal / column in her foyer. As soon as I see her I remember that somewhere out there someone puts their comic books on it.

PLEASE don't post a picture of grandma on the pedestal. :facepalm:

PLEASE don't post a picture of grandma on the pedestal. :facepalm:

lol - close but no -

I do have pics of her making gang signs with me - just for the lulz of having it on Facebook. She is awesome but 92. I don't think she would make it up there.