• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace's September Comic Selling Thread 2.0 -=SELL OUT=-

53 posts in this topic

Thor 129 8.0 or 9.0(Q) got a slight tape residue stain-looks like magic tape that came off easy but left a little reside on the black area only. Maybe this could be dry cleaned?

Asking: $40 $35

Thor129.jpg

Thor129back.jpg

:takeit:

80395.gif

Price lowered on the remaing Thor 126

Take all four remaining FFs as a lot for $115 $105 $100 shipped (USA priority/Canada 1st class)

Price lowered again on the FF lot and the Thor 126.

Minor drama...

Just had my first package ever in like over a thousand damaged/lost/destroyed by the PO.

Yesterday an empty broken shell of a box showed up on my doorstep all wrapped up in plastic with a note from the PO.

The package containing the Heritage Catalogs from my August selling thread burst open during transit and all contents were lost. :cry:

I filed the insurance claim and the lady handling it said I should get my claim money in about three weeks.

Now buy some stuff so I can refund Anthony right away! :sumo:

Price lowered again on the FF lot and the Thor 126.

Minor drama...

Just had my first package ever in like over a thousand damaged/lost/destroyed by the PO.

Yesterday an empty broken shell of a box showed up on my doorstep all wrapped up in plastic with a note from the PO.

The package containing the Heritage Catalogs from my August selling thread burst open during transit and all contents were lost. :cry:

I filed the insurance claim and the lady handling it said I should get my claim money in about three weeks.

Now buy some stuff so I can refund Anthony right away! :sumo:

Folks, keep buying. I want my $75 back! :pullhair: