• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan Moore SS CGC 9.8 The Killing Joke *Price Drop*

17 posts in this topic

Normal :rulez:

No Probies or HoH

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book out right.

Shipping will be free in the US, 11$ to Canada. and 20$ to the UK

Payment may be made via Paypal or you can pay by Check, Money Order or a fee free paypal method and save yourself 3%.

Time Payments are accepted in the form of 1 to 3 months with 20% down. PM for details.

PMs are welcome but until either you or myself has claimed the book as sold via PM any :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks.

The book was listed on ebay I pulled it because a buyer made an offer on it. Less than 24 hours later he backed out of the deal so I thought I would try it again on here before relisting it on the bay.

Asking 1550$

One and only price drop to 1550$ that is 100$ less than the last and only GPA sale of a Killing Joke signed by Moore.

if you are interested in trading for this book I will still consider it worth 1700$ in trade.

SKMBT_C25312090616540_0001.jpgSKMBT_C25312090616540_0002.jpg

I will trade for Fantastic Four Silver Age books. The case is clear and scratch free.

Any markings in the scan are from the scanner bed and are not on the book or case.

The book was listed on ebay I pulled it because a buyer made an offer on it. Less than 24 hours later he backed out of the deal so I thought I would try it again on here before relisting it on the bay.

Asking 1700$

SKMBT_C25312090616540_0001.jpg

:o(worship)

Awesome book! That right there is definitely one I wish I could afford!

GLWTS!

Love that book...we could have added Bolland at Baltimore for you.

Whomever gets this should think about doing that. I will do whatever I can to help get that done for them.

Love that book...we could have added Bolland at Baltimore for you.

Whomever gets this should think about doing that. I will do whatever I can to help get that done for them.

I agree I would have loved to do that but I think I got the book in hand literally 2 days before the show. Since it was shipped over from the Uk.

To answer the question before I think there are 43 Cgc Alan Moore books right now out there. I don't really collect signature as much as I do Silver Age. I took this in on a trade to help a boardie get his 1st silver age grail which is why I own it. I will say however that the more time I spend with it the more attached I am getting lol

I think there are 43 Cgc Alan Moore books right now

I heard 37. hm However, my understanding is that Moore will never sign another DC book even if he did sign in front a witness again anyway, which is fairly unlikely. That makes this book super duper desirable.

That is what I was told as well Ryan. I think he has told CGC witnesses in the UK that he will only sign Lost Girls if he ever signs again over there. I know for a fact that the person I got this off of was told not to expect another CGC signing with Alan anytime in the future.

Of course I would be willing to listen to offers on it if anyone is interested. I am always down to trade for books or art hence the reason I have this bad boy.