• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DREDD on Blu-Ray. (PAGE 17)

Will you see DREDD 3-D this weekend?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Will you see DREDD 3-D this weekend?

314 posts in this topic

I'll see it as soon as it hits my $2 theater, so probably december/january

Don't wait!

Just got back. I normally don't like 3D flicks but this one was MADE for 3d. It's wonderful.

I saw it on a "Superscreeen" which is kind of like IMAX, and the 3d was incredibly well integrated. The movie is gorgeous to look at and the story and actors are top notch.

It's so well done. I can't believe they actually got Dredd right.

Whomever is responsible for casting Urban as Dredd deserves all the credit in the world. He completely nailed that character.

would love to see it now, but alas no job, no money.

Dang 5.7 M ? Ouch.

based on hsx, there was a time only a couple of months ago when this was projected to do $75mm domestic- it won't crack $20mm. hm

At this rate it will have PUNISHER: WAR ZONE numbers. :facepalm:

That movie didn't even break 10 million in it's entire run!

Dang 5.7 M ? Ouch.

based on hsx, there was a time only a couple of months ago when this was projected to do $75mm domestic- it won't crack $20mm. hm

The R rating destroyed it. The R rating destroyed last years Conan movie as well.

Let`s hope the new Robocop get`s a PG-13 rating :wishluck:

or we will see a low box office number for that as well.

Dang 5.7 M ? Ouch.

The R rating destroyed it. The R rating destroyed last years Conan movie as well.

I knew the R-rating would hurt Dredd :(

Dang 5.7 M ? Ouch.

Speaking of ratings I just saw the trailer for "Taken 2" and that it was rated PG-13. I thought the producers gave in and softened the storyline after the first Taken. Then I looked up the first Taken and saw it was PG13.

How the heck did that get a PG13 with all the electrodes on the testicles, torture and death in that flick?

Dang 5.7 M ? Ouch.

Speaking of ratings I just saw the trailer for "Taken 2" and that it was rated PG-13. I thought the producers gave in and softened the storyline after the first Taken. Then I looked up the first Taken and saw it was PG13.

How the heck did that get a PG13 with all the electrodes on the testicles, torture and death in that flick?

Not F-bombs :gossip:

Dang 5.7 M ? Ouch.

Censorship is a funny thing. Electrocuting someone to death while they plead for mercy is OK for 13 year olds, but four letter words? No way!

Going to see Dredd tonight at 7ish...they are only showing it 3D at night here.

I always go see R rated movies in the theater because I want to see more R rated movies made. I'm a grown up. Give me watered down teeny-bopper wildly_fanciful_statement PG-13 and I wait for the directors cut on bluray everytime.

I always go see R rated movies in the theater because I want to see more R rated movies made. I'm a grown up. Give me watered down teeny-bopper wildly_fanciful_statement PG-13 and I wait for the directors cut on bluray everytime.

I want an R-rated Wolverine movie real bad :cry:

But that's not going to happen :(

Well, you don't really need it I guess. He stabbed, sliced and decapitated the outta people in the X-men Origins flick and still couldn't hit an R....and he did a lot of it while butt nekkid.

Well, you don't really need it I guess. He stabbed, sliced and decapitated the outta people in the X-men Origins flick and still couldn't hit an R....and he did a lot of it while butt nekkid.

True lol