• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! :)

65 posts in this topic

already have those 4, but if your selling extends to 9.8s of 5-7....... :wishluck:

Assuming you're referring to the ToT set... no, I haven't submitted any past issue #4. Sorry :sorry:

yah i was, it is a good price, someone will buy it. Just need someone who missed out on ToTs to see it.

I have 9.8s up to 4 as well. I have 9.8 candidates in raw above 4, but I dont mind bypassing the CGC delay/shipping, if someone else already has them on offer. If you do eventually sub past 4, feel free to PM me.

already have those 4, but if your selling extends to 9.8s of 5-7....... :wishluck:

Assuming you're referring to the ToT set... no, I haven't submitted any past issue #4. Sorry :sorry:

yah i was, it is a good price, someone will buy it. Just need someone who missed out on ToTs to see it.

I have 9.8s up to 4 as well. I have 9.8 candidates in raw above 4, but I dont mind bypassing the CGC delay/shipping, if someone else already has them on offer. If you do eventually sub past 4, feel free to PM me.

Will do! (thumbs u

Great stash!

hows the detailing on the Michonne figures?

It's pretty good for small figurines. It's easier to tell on the purple version than on the glow in the dark version. But they're really nice. By the way, from what the Skybound staff told me, they're limited to 250 each. There's also a gray one, of which 1000 exist.

hmMAYBE I CAN ENTICE BUYERS BY OFFERING ONE FREE COPY OF "BEDLAM #1 NYCC EXCLUSIVE" TO ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS SET OF THIEF OF THIEVES 1-4 CGC 9.8

Thief of Thieves 1, 2, 3 & 4 (all First Printings) CGC 9.8

#1 GPA 90-Day Avg = $167, Last sale = $183

#2 GPA 90-Day Avg = $72, Last sale = $100

#3 GPA 90-Day Avg = $48, Last sale = $51

#4 GPA 90-Day Avg = $48, Last sale = $65

1 set available, asking --> $350

ToT1slab_zpsdfc40641.jpg

ToT2slab_zps3e7250a0.jpg

ToT3slab_zps9ea3a265.jpg

ToT4slab_zpsc7391742.jpg

Bedlam #1 NYCC exclusive. Three ONE available NM or better. Asking $40 each (shipping at buyer's preference and exact cost). This guy rules over PMs = :takeit:

2012-10-12_01-15-52_234.jpg

:takeit: Bedlam #1 NYCC (last copy?)

^^Thank you much!

:takeit: Bedlam No. 1 Please CGC it and SS if possible. Thanks!

:hi: Nico, I only had three availble and they're spoken for already on the thread, but I can manage to let one more go to you if you're interested, however I'm offering raw copies only. I'm not offering to submit to CGC on behalf of my fellow boardies.

Let me know if you're interested in a raw copy and it's yours, if not I'm keep it for me. Thanks.