• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironman #55

10 posts in this topic

IMG_0001.jpg

Little crooked in the scanner,sorry. If more images will be required to give a better guess,please let me know.

I am unsure where to sit on this with what appears to be a sliding scale on grading that changes from silver to modern and even more where key and hot books are concerned.

I feel the book is an 8 on a good day but when reviewing 9.0-9.2 I see cover issues that I do not have

The pages are slightly off-white.

IMG_0002.jpg

I tend to avoid grading comics,but with the current market on this particular issue it may be more beneficial for me when trading it to have done so.

If more images are needed,please let me know and thanks for your time

2nd scan is much better.

I would say 8.0 but I have seen nicer books get a 7.5, so I am at 7.5/8.0

Is there something going on with the "R" in Iron Man on the front cover? The first scan seems to show a mark in the top right corner of it but it is not as clear in the second scan.

That line in the R is why you should never own a white cat...period. I cannot imagine how many I have eaten and not realized it.

THanks for your input guys.

I should have questions late next week as well. I am picking up just short of 5000 Silver/Bronze for a bulk price and I will be trying to move and recoup and would rather be strict on Silver Key than liberal and risk loosing repeat business. The deal is my fun,selling is just the pain in the butt part to get even...to do the deal again :)