• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borderlands 2 Amazing game!

30 posts in this topic

Yeah there is a really cool story this time. You play as a new group of vault hunters...and meet up with the group the first group. Who all band together to try and take down the new bad guy. I have been playing Mass Effect 3 for a few month. Keep getting real bored of it. I liked the first two alot...and beat most games in a short time (weeks). Not sure if I asked you before...You play on Xbox?

I'll be checking out Borderlands 2 soon. Did they add more of a story this time? I found myself getting bored with the first one after playing for a few hours.

I'm busy with lots of great RPGs - Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2; so many great games, so little time.

Yeah I have been meaing to play it since it came out. I was a really big fan of Fallout 3...not so much New Vegas. Those kinda games suck you right in...Borderlands 2 is doing that. A bit more of the RPG with the leveling and stuff in this game then the last. Again any gamers should pick this up! (thumbs u

I got bored with Borderlands 1. I didn't understand the fast travel and felt I was running back and forth for far too long I liked the game and it was very unique.

Didnt play Skyrim yet. Its on my list. Gamertag?

You need to drop any game you are playing and pick up Skyrim now. I'd put it up there in the top 5 games of all time. I didn't enjoy the DLC for some reason, but I'd wager if I put it in that I'd be loving life again.

Totally agree on Fallout 3 and then New Vegas not being good. I don't understand how Fallout 3 can be so awesome and then New Vegas can be so boring.

I'll have to check out Borderlands 2 soon enough. I think I'll wait for the price drop.

Yeah I didnt get that either. I didnt like the whole four endings in New Vegas. Got bored going back in my saves to try and do the other endings. I wanna go back to it....and play it more. Borderlands 2 is worth the 60 bucks! Its good stuff.

Yeah there is a really cool story this time. You play as a new group of vault hunters...and meet up with the group the first group. Who all band together to try and take down the new bad guy. I have been playing Mass Effect 3 for a few month. Keep getting real bored of it. I liked the first two alot...and beat most games in a short time (weeks). Not sure if I asked you before...You play on Xbox?

I'll be checking out Borderlands 2 soon. Did they add more of a story this time? I found myself getting bored with the first one after playing for a few hours.

I'm busy with lots of great RPGs - Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2; so many great games, so little time.

Mass Effect 3 is awesome! This is a truly great game! I loved the original, thought the second one was okay, but part three really brought me back into the universe!

I have yet to have time to play Borderlands 2, but will check it out! I am looking forward to the Wii U coming out on November 18. I have three systems on pre-order! Can't wait!

'mint'

Mass Effect 3 is awesome! This is a truly great game! I loved the original, thought the second one was okay, but part three really brought me back into the universe!

I have yet to have time to play Borderlands 2, but will check it out! I am looking forward to the Wii U coming out on November 18. I have three systems on pre-order! Can't wait!

'mint'

Thats what I keep hearing about Mass Effect 3...great reveiws people love it....Just does not hold me to keep palying. I started it in May. :tonofbricks:

'mint'

Thats what I keep hearing about Mass Effect 3...great reveiws people love it....Just does not hold me to keep palying. I started it in May. :tonofbricks:

I'm the same way. I loved the first, and then really enjoyed the pace of the second. I played a few hours of the third and just lost interest. It is still in my pile of games to be played, but I've been tempted to sell the trilogy for newer games.

From what I've read it's the ending of Mass Effect 3 that has been a letdown for many players.  Still to play the second game.

'mint'

I'm the same way. I loved the first, and then really enjoyed the pace of the second. I played a few hours of the third and just lost interest. It is still in my pile of games to be played, but I've been tempted to sell the trilogy for newer games.

Yeah Bro. I dont know what it is...everytime I play 3 I get so bored. Alot of talking going on...not enough shooting. It got such great reviews I am not sure what I am missing. I rented it...Its been taking up one of my rental slots since may. :tonofbricks: Thought about sending it back...But I wanna at least finish it. Glad to see someone else feels the same way. And yeah I read online that the fans didnt like the ending. I will see the end one day.

Yeah, I have both consoles, so I can get the 360 version. I'll shoot you a message when I finally pick it up, and we can do some co-op. (thumbs u Although I may have to grind first since you'll probably be 1000 levels higher than me by then.

From what I've read it's the ending of Mass Effect 3 that has been a letdown for many players.  Still to play the second game.

IMO, Mass Effect 2 is the pinnacle of the series, but Mass Effect 3 is great as well. They actually responded to the fan outcry over the ending and added a free DLC update which substantially adds to/fleshes out the ending.