• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's new iteration of Masters of the Universe

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone read this series yet?? I have read the first two issues and have quite liked it. The first issue has a really cool setup story featuring a furry orange villain whom I shall not name, but the action sequence is great. Let me know what ya'll think. I'm not privy to whether it's a mini or ongoing though.

Remember though, many ongoing titles start as mini's. The very first Transformers book from Marvel started as a 4 issue mini and ended up running for what like 80 issues. I know it is a different day and age, but it could build up steam and become an ongoing. I just have a soft spot for the old 80's properties.

A lot of new series have done this too. Especially with Image (I believe Morning Glories was this case).

IMO, I just don't think it's good enough to move to a full time book. But I haven't read everything yet.

Pat