• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Tempus Fugit Sale - Mostly SA Marvel Also ZAP 2 relist

19 posts in this topic

Good evening,

I am going to post a few books from previous sales with newly reduced prices. Additionally I will post some books I have not offered before.

No probies or HOS members please. Paypal only. Priority shipping is $6 for raw, $8 for slabs, any quantity of books.

PM offers welcome, as is discussion.

First :takeit: in thread gets the book.

Thanks for looking, I'll be posting shortly.

Offered before, price now reduced to rock bottom.

Zap #2 (first print, w/head miscut). Biggest drawbacks on this book are some grey matter (paint?) on the upper cover, I think it is possible this could be cleaned, maybe. also a crease that just barely breaks color throught "P".

Given all that, let's call it a 5.0 $225 $200 firm

zap_2_1.jpg

zap_2_2.jpg

zap_2_heads_censored.jpg

Another rerun, this is a book presents very nicely.

Green Lantern 4 5.5 $60

I think the previous book was graded a 4.0. Why the change? Is it a different book? (shrug)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=267066&Number=5894110#Post5894110

Same book, different day for the grader.

I tend to undergrade sometimes. I have never had a grading complaint on any forum sale.

What do you think it should grade at?

Green Lantern 4 5.5 $60

I think the previous book was graded a 4.0. Why the change? Is it a different book? (shrug)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=267066&Number=5894110#Post5894110

I tend to undergrade sometimes. I have never had a grading complaint on any forum sale.

I was just wondering because this book interests me and it caught my eye in the previous sale. I would recommend you stick with one consistent grade though.

Green Lantern 4 5.5 $60

I was just wondering because this book interests me and it caught my eye in the previous sale. I would recommend you stick with one consistent grade though.

To me, the book appears to still be undergraded, and is definitely a bargain for the eye appeal. :shrug: