• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Con Review

71 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed the show and had steady sales all Sat and Sunday.

Andrew did a great job with the show and I hope to return next year.

Met Pirate, Dude, Dale, and from a distance saw JimmyL.

Being a one man booth it's hard to get out and wander around to meet others.

I don't believe Chunkybutt made it to my booth as I have met him before.

:gossip: I was there, I shaved my beard. I was looking at your Cap #1 that I plan to buy if I hit the Mega Millions tonight.

:gossip: I was there, I shaved my beard. I was looking at your Cap #1 that I plan to buy if I hit the Mega Millions tonight.

I wish I would have had a chance to talk with you more while running around. :) Looking back on the weekend for all the time I was on site I really didn't get a ton of stuff.

I wish I would have had a chance to talk with you more while running around. :) Looking back on the weekend for all the time I was on site I really didn't get a ton of stuff.

Yeah, I wish we could have hung out. But my back was really bothering me. So I was only there for like 3-4hrs.

I didn't buy much either. No one had any Nedor/Better books slabbed and I do not like buying raw any more as the cost and time to get a book graded is becoming ridiculous.

And all the higher grade X-Men and Avengers were uber high grade with nose bleed pricing.

I won $500 on a scratch off lottery ticket that morning and I thought for sure I was gonna come home with something awesome.

photo4_zpsad2f41f2.jpg

I went to the Cinti Comic Con on Saturday with my family. We had a great time. Lot of funny looking at all the costume and drooling over all the books. My daughter was smitten w/ Chandler Riggs.

Anyway, I was scanning thru this thread, and to my surprise, I see me in a picture along w/ one of my sons. I'm the guy holding the white bag next to the girl on the left's head. That's my son in the blue shirt below the bag. He got a kick out of me showing him this picture.

My haul:

Avengers 57

ASM 257, 298

Captain America 117

Werewolf By Night 1

Wolverine (V2) 1

Daredevil 181

Iron Fist 14

About 25 Uncanny X-Men in the 148 - 193 range for about 80cents a pop.