• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shout out to Oakman!

105 posts in this topic

My Dearest Oakland

When I read the post which booked your vacation, I wanted to PM and tell you to delete it. I, as usual, failed to follow through and now I feel like a sheet.

Oh well, it will give you more time to pursue residence challenged homicides. (thumbs u

See you soon Dave.

My Dearest Oakland

When I read the post which booked your vacation, I wanted to PM and tell you to delete it. I, as usual, failed to follow through and now I feel like a sheet.

Oh well, it will give you more time to pursue residence challenged homicides. (thumbs u

See you soon Dave.

You are a sheet for not saying something. :sumo:

Go buy him something worth reading to make up for it. Say, maybe Avengers 1-16. That'll do it!

:whee:

My Dearest Oakland

See you soon Dave.

You are a sheet for not saying something. :sumo:

Go buy him something worth reading to make up for it. Say, maybe Avengers 1-16. That'll do it!

:whee:

Pfft, he's a grown man, he shoulda knowed better :baiting: