• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD OUT and CLOSED!!!!

137 posts in this topic

Marvel Boy #2 (1951) Marvel Comics (MPC) Everett-a. Only two books with this title.

Beat but complete. Chipping, foxing, tan pages, but..the staples are tight! Wish this one was nicer.

1.5 (guide has this at $$78 in 2.0)....how about $25.00

MarvelBoy2.jpg

MarvelBoy2bc.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

No need to be angry...you can still grab the Lady Luck #1 or the Black Cat Comics #19! :D

amazing thread, affordable goldenage books are brilliant, and sharon doing something nice for someone else? why am i not surprised? and bring on some archies!

I only have four Archie books. One is already posted (Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #2), then I have Archie's Rival Reggie #5 (1951) and Laugh #40. Also have Archie #38 but it is beat.

Last three books I'd like to sell as a lot. If there is serious interest in just one, I'll split them up, but the group should be cheap enough to just take them all.

Laugh #40 - Major staple tears but both still attached. Chip out of LLC cover and LRC b/c. Tan/ow pages. 1.5/2.0

Archie's Rival Reggie #5 - 3" spine split bottom, staples still tight. Tan/ow pages. Back and Front cover chips. - 2.0

Archie Comics #38 - Purely a reader. Cover barely on, tan/ow pages, spine damage, roll. - 1.0

$35.00 for all three, or take them AND the Betty and Veronica #2 from pg 3 for $100!ALL SOLD

Laugh40.jpg

Laugh40bc.jpg

The rest of this collection I am going to go through slowly, probably keeping most of them. In a few months if there are some I want to sell, I'll start a thread.

Thanks to all who have purchased! This was by far my best sale ever.

I'll close down tonight and send out invoices tomorrow.

Thanks again!!!

.....stupid working afternoons.......congrats on the great thread, cant wait to see if you sell more

It will happen, but this is a really busy time of year for me. I am teaching twice, sometimes three times a day, plus a kid in school with swim practice after school. I just wasnt sleeping getting this thread together. Give it a month or two and I will have gone through the rest and decided what I am going to keep for sure and what I am going to sell.

Once again, thanks to everyone who made purchases. I hope you are all happy with the books. I tried to grade conservatively and price low just so there are no dissappointments.