• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD OUT and CLOSED!!!!

137 posts in this topic

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil #1 (1950)

Cover detached but together. 1" spine split top. Tan/ow pages. Crease in cover. I'll put up a bc scan if someone need to see, but really this is just a nice reader.

1.0 - $15.00

InvScarlet1_zps5cd07b87.jpg

:takeit: surprised this one was still available

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil #1 (1950)

Cover detached but together. 1" spine split top. Tan/ow pages. Crease in cover. I'll put up a bc scan if someone need to see, but really this is just a nice reader.

1.0 - $15.00

InvScarlet1_zps5cd07b87.jpg

:takeit: surprised this one was still available

and thank you!

Western Love #3

Slight spine roll, staples pretty tight, tan/ow pages. Some foxing b/c, small chip b/c and 2 small tears bottom, b/c.

3.0/3.5 - $15.00

WesternLove3_zps88020b03.jpg

based on the cover illustration Im very unsettled about what kind of Western Love can be found within these pages...

(western or romance gets my vote! I missed some awesome books this afternoon!)

Western Love #3

Slight spine roll, staples pretty tight, tan/ow pages. Some foxing b/c, small chip b/c and 2 small tears bottom, b/c.

3.0/3.5 - $15.00

based on the cover illustration Im very unsettled about what kind of Western Love can be found within these pages...

Sometimes a horse gets powerful lonely during those long months on the ranch...

Western Love #3

3.0/3.5 - $15.00

I know but I'm not tellin'.....you'll have to buy the book.

Heart Throbs #1 (1949) Classic Ward-c Gustavson-a.

Tight staples, very slight spine roll, chipping on cover edge and URC. Foxing inner covers. Long ncb crease? along his back/her arm on front cover.

2.0/2.5 - $25.00

Hearthrobs1.jpg

Hearthrobs1bc.jpg

:takeit: