• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bats 227, 232; KISS; MOKF; Thanos; Adams; SA & BA; etc. UPDATED & REDUCED!!

24 posts in this topic

:news:Updated on Monday, 9/24, with ALL PRICES REDUCED. SEE PAGE 3...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all...here's a short stack of SA and BA books--some new stuff, and a few re-lists--offered up for quick sale (I hope)!!!

TERMS:

BUYING: The first unconditional DOMESTIC :takeit: in the thread wins the book(s), and trumps any/all PM negotiations and/or conditional "take its" in the thread; PM offers are considered (and accepted or not) at my discretion. NO probies, HOS'ers, etc. - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :)

PAYMENT: Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the thread, unless we've made other arrangements via PM. PayPal is strongly preferred.

:news: FREE bagged-and-boaded SA & BA comics included with all purchases! The more you buy, the more freebies I include!

SHIPPING:

DOMESTIC U.S. SHIPPING: USPS Priority Mail shipping w/Delivery Confirmation is FREE for purchases of $60 or more. Otherwise, Priority Mail shipping (w/mandatory insurance and Delivery Confirmation) will be charged at a flat rate (either $7 or $12) depending upon the number and weight of books purchased.

• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (UK, Canada, and Europe ONLY): USPS International Express Shipping is the ONLY service I use for non-domestic parcels, and starts at $30 US: extra insurance is MANDATORY if necessary, but it will all be charged at my cost. IMPORTANT: IF you are not located in the U.S., please contact me first via PM for an international shipping quote before committing to buy.

OTHER:

My feedback thread is located here...it's under my old username, but it's still me!

My feedback thread!

The first books will be up in a few -- thanks for looking!

-Mikey

BA Marvel First Issues Lot: Includes...

Invaders #1: This copy is VF/NM or so structurally, and the cover is glossy and colorful, but there's some kind of red residue (not sticky) in and above the "S" in the "INVADERS" logo on the FC. Nice book otherwise.

Logan's Run #1: Fine+

Marvel Super Action #1: VF+.

Ms. Marvel #1: VF, but the bottom staple is popped.

Spider-Woman #1: VF+.

$18 for all 5.

SOLD!!!

marv-First-lot-Invaders1_zps21d8f842.jpg

marv-First-lot-LogansRun1_zps3bf8a680.jpg

marv-First-lot-MarvSupAct1_zpsd300aaa9.jpg

marv-First-lot-MsMarv1_zps954503df.jpg

marv-First-lot-Spider-Wm1_zps1966dee3.jpg

Marvel Super Special #1 - KISS: VG. Super cool, book-length "KISS as superheroes" story from 1977. Centerfold pinup is in-tact, but separated from the bottom staple (this is a 3-staple magazine). Nothing missing, no serious issues. Wish I had 10 of these in this grade!!!!

$48

marv-sup-spec-kissa_zpse5b16844.jpg

marv-sup-spec-kissb_zps44dc9015.jpg

Master of Kung Fu Lot: Here's a HUGE chunk of one of THE best Bronze Age Marvel titles ever, with spectacular stories by Doug Moench, and stellar artwork by Paul Gulacy, Mike Zeck, and the Day brothers (among others)!

Grade range is VG/Fine to NM/NM+, with many of the later numbers occupying the higher grade range. There are some VERY nice books in this lot -- you won't be disappointed.

Lot includes the following: #27, 36, 37, 39, 43, 46 (2 copies), 48 (2 copies), 49 (3 copies), 52, 53, 55, 61, 63, 64, 66, 69 - 102, 104 - 118, 120 - 125 (final issue), Annual #1 (3 copies).

77 books total -- 12 POUNDS OF COMICS!

$75

mokf01_zps46bc9e09.jpg

mokf02_zps0fdfbe77.jpg

mokf03_zps5ae13607.jpg

mokf04_zpscfd224ae.jpg

mokf05_zps3114c1b1.jpg

mokf06_zpsa1dde512.jpg

mokf07_zps1e4db5f5.jpg

mokf08_zpsa56e39d2.jpg

mokf09_zpsb349626b.jpg

mokf10_zps6c427af3.jpg

mokf11_zps430659a2.jpg

mokf12_zpsc8024d77.jpg

mokf13_zps4614e1b1.jpg

Superman #209: Always loved this Andru cover, and the just-barely-pre-Swanderson era in general...still not sure why. FC is clean and sharp; bc is a little dingy (but looks worse in the scan than in-hand). VF.

$25

superman209a_zps7262ad3d.jpg

superman209b_zpsb21ba73e.jpg

Batman #232: Tough book to grade -- structurally it's an F/VF or so, but there's moisture damage along the spine (clearly visible on the front cover around the top staple area and on the splash page along the spine -- see the scans/pics), and the top staple is rusted with some migration at the centerfold. Still...it looks great in the Mylar, and the paper quality is excellent.

$75

SOLD!!!

batman232a_zps1986c160.jpg

batman232b_zps758b7ad0.jpg

batman232c_zpsd9e90ba9.jpg

BA Marvel "Thanos" Lot: Includes...

Daredevil #105 (COPY A): Cosmic sequence by Starlin w/Thanos cameo (very early appearance) and the origin of Moondragon. F/VF.

Daredevil #105 (COPY B): Cosmic sequence by Starlin w/Thanos cameo (very early appearance) and the origin of Moondragon. F/VF.

Logan's Run #6: First Thanos solo story by Zeck. VG+.

$20

SOLD!!!

NEW-Thanos-lot-DD-A_zps4277af55.jpg

NEW-Thanos-lot-DD-B_zps7a2174ef.jpg

NEW-Thanos-lot-Logan_zps69bd236f.jpg

And...that's it for this thread. Please feel free to send me any/all offers via PM. I will also be listing a large SA Amazing Spider-Man run (#1-38) later this week -- all of the books are raw, there's a wide variety of grades, and all of them will be priced to sell.

Thanks for looking!

-Mikey

Invaders #1: This copy is VF/NM or so structurally, and the cover is glossy and colorful, but there's some kind of red residue (not sticky) in and above the "S" in the "INVADERS" logo on the FC. Nice book otherwise.

$18 for all 5.

$18 for all 5.

:takeit: