• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA Love Fest Post your scans

44 posts in this topic

Greenskin,

That TTA#100 is a beauty, one of my all-time favorites. I was going to post my 9.4 but hey I can't beat that 9.6. 893applaud-thumb.gif Did you buy that copy recently? I can't remember which site I saw a 9.6 copy on. PGC Mint? I fluked out and bought mine on Heritage for only $250 as I think I was the only one that bid on it? I am seriously thinking about building a TTA run of 9.4's or better. thumbsup2.gif

Silver Surfer,

Thanks for the compliment on TTA #100. I absolutely love that cover.

I bought it on E-bay in January.

Yeah, I saw the one at PGC mint also but it was too much $$. I think they wanted $700.

Good luck with building your run thumbsup2.gif

Here's another beauty

TTA90.jpg

WTB Hulk 139,154,158,166,202,203 CGC 9.4-9.6

Shane, get those high grade books out of polybags and into mylars, PRONTO!!!! 893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

This may seem like a dumb question, but are mylars the stiff holders that don't seal at the top or what???

See told you it was stupid, but I don't believe I own any mylars and I have never purchased any blush.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shane, get those high grade books out of polybags and into mylars, PRONTO!!!! 893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

This may seem like a dumb question, but are mylars the stiff holders that don't seal at the top or what???

See told you it was stupid, but I don't believe I own any mylars and I have never purchased any blush.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bill Cole makes mylars that lock at the top. E. Gerber's Archives (4 mil mylars) are open on top. You can go either way.

Bill Cole Time-Lok lock top mylars

E. Gerber open top mylars (You'll want the Silver/Golden Age ones)

Use Acid Free back boards too. Make sure you get Full Backs or Half Backs from Gerber or X-Tenders from Bill Cole

Bill Cole acid free boards

E. Gerber Half Backs

E. Gerber Full Backs