• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGG's grading?

47 posts in this topic

I just received my "CGC late-turnaround-time protest" submission back from CGG. CGG did a nice job with these ten books. Accurately graded and in nice slabs. Shipping time was exactly as stated, communication was good, pricing was fair and the accompanying grading notes were helpful.

For an impartial and accurate grade CGG is mighty fine. With that said, I still certainly prefer CGC and will send the bulk of my submissions to CGC. Not so much for grading reasons, but mainly from a respect from the industry standpoint, along with the fact that I know the CGC guys, like them, and want to support them. And of course the restoration detection at CGC is unbeatable.

But, if you are just concerned about an accurate grade, and are not worried about hard to detect restoration, then CGG should suffice. Outside of speculation of the plastic used in their inner well (maybe) being harmful, I see that having both services available as an option can be a useful thing. -------Sid

Holy CGG Shills, Batman! Two in one thread, both talking to me about the SAME THING! 893whatthe.gif

Hey I was just trying to make a joke about people being to serious on these boards and you have to insult me, calling me a shill. Why do you have to label me a shill? Because I disagree with some of the things you say and show support for CGG. Does that make you a CGC shill because you support them? or does the label shill only apply to people that don't go along with the CGC supporters.

Holy CGG Shills, Batman! Two in one thread, both talking to me about the SAME THING! 893whatthe.gif

Hey I was just trying to make a joke about people being to serious on these boards and you have to insult me, calling me a shill. Why do you have to label me a shill? Because I disagree with some of the things you say and show support for CGG. Does that make you a CGC shill because you support them? or does the label shill only apply to people that don't go along with the CGC supporters.

Who said shill was an insult? "Jerk" is an insult. "Shill" is not.

Well, the evidence against OJ was older than 4 months! 27_laughing.gif

You mean the planted evidence 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

CGG does not need anyone to plant evidence against them. Their joke of a restoration detection "expert" (I used the term facetiously) is all the damning evidence anyone needs.

Well, the evidence against OJ was older than 4 months! 27_laughing.gif

You mean the planted evidence 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

CGG does not need anyone to plant evidence against them. Their joke of a restoration detection "expert" (I used the term facetiously) is all the damning evidence anyone needs.

I am talkin OJ not CGG