• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quien es mas potente?

Quien es mas potente?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Quien es mas potente?

22 posts in this topic

You never know what you're going to find on these boards. I can speak about five words of Spanish. That's not enough to understand this thread.

I'll tell you a language I can speak: Old Norse. That is the language of Thor and Odin.

I can't speak quite that far back. I'm more familiar with the language between the 8th and 12th centuries.

But I'll tell you this, in fact I guarantee it, Thor will recognize at least a word or two of what I am saying. That means we can share a drink together.

I know some of you are thinking that you can enjoy a drink with Thor without even using words.

You better know at least one or two words. He's not an easy God to drink with.

O.K., I just used a Spanish-english dictionary.

To compare the potency of Calamerica and myself is a useless exercise. And lello, I don't know who he is but he was listed as a third choice. He also must be very powerful.

So, everyone can stop voting right now. What you should be doing is learning Old Norse.

When Ragnarok comes around, I would be looking to Thor. And perhaps, more realistically, look to the goddesses of ancient Scandinavia. You yourselves have to become powerful people.

People capable of turning demons into rowan trees.

People able to carry a torch in the lost regions of middle earth.

To compare the potency of Calamerica and myself is a useless exercise. And lello, I don't know who he is but he was listed as a third choice. He also must be very powerful.

So, everyone can stop voting right now. What you should be doing is learning Old Norse.

When Ragnarok comes around, I would be looking to Thor. And perhaps, more realistically, look to the goddesses of ancient Scandinavia. You yourselves have to become powerful people.

I was so hoping this vacation was much longer...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5993864#Post5993864

You never know what you're going to find on these boards. I can speak about five words of Spanish. That's not enough to understand this thread.

I'll tell you a language I can speak: Old Norse. That is the language of Thor and Odin.

I can't speak quite that far back. I'm more familiar with the language between the 8th and 12th centuries.

But I'll tell you this, in fact I guarantee it, Thor will recognize at least a word or two of what I am saying. That means we can share a drink together.

I know some of you are thinking that you can enjoy a drink with Thor without even using words.

La cucaracha, la cucaracha, no se puede caminar, porque no tiene, porque si falta, marijuana que fumar.

I bet he could! If he was real :idea:

Fun with google translator

Kalamerika the ability to compare and I study in Futility. And lello know who they are, but it was listed as 1/3 option. You will also be very strong.

So right now can prevent each receive. What you should know about the Old Norse.

When ragnarok comes, I will be looking for links. And perhaps, more realistic view of ancient skandinavia, the goddesses. You are very strong people.

Those in hell can stop rovan.

Means - land lost territories and enable people to carry a torch.