• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. Sold!

12 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply. :blahblah: No probies or HOSers. First :takeit: gets the book. To the best of my knowledge, this book hasn't been restored or pressed. Buyer pays 6.00 for priority shipping in the US; overseas customers pay exact shipping. Paypal preferred, but will also accepts checks and money orders.

Batman 66 Off white to white pages. Contains the infamous Joker's boners story. VG/F 225.00 :news:SOLD :news:

10000564.jpg

The usual rules apply. :blahblah: No probies or HOSers. First :takeit: gets the book. To the best of my knowledge, this book hasn't been restored or pressed. Buyer pays 6.00 for priority shipping in the US; overseas customers pay exact shipping. Paypal preferred, but will also accepts checks and money orders.

Batman 66 Off white to white pages. Contains the infamous Joker's boners story. VG/F 225.00

10000564.jpg

.....why is this book still here ? If I wasn't making payments on something, I'd be all over this....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u