• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pigeonbrothers on e-bay

5 posts in this topic

I purchased some thing on e-bay and obtained it last night. but I received it today again(the same item)the owner sent it to me two times/what should i do?just go away it??? basically if i come back it to the seller,the transport cost will be higher than the firms price/and i dont know how to get in touch with with the seller'any guidance make sure you.

They have a lot of westerns and I look at them but the picture angles of the books the generic terms keeps me away. Seen books that when you blow up the pictures are consistent on vg copies yet they state HG and the pictures in the auctions make them look better. The prices they get I think are based on wishful thinking and strategic camera angles

Always contact the seller and let them know they made that mistake and that if they would like to PayPal you the exact cost to ship the duplicate back to them, you will be more than happy to. In no way should they expect you to come out of pocket to return it. It has happened to me in the past (3 times) and each time the person told me to keep em since it wouldn't have been worth the cost to ship back.

They have a lot of westerns and I look at them but the picture angles of the books the generic terms keeps me away. Seen books that when you blow up the pictures are consistent on vg copies yet they state HG and the pictures in the auctions make them look better. The prices they get I think are based on wishful thinking and strategic camera angles

Thanks Brian, I feel the same way. I am going to take a chance on one of their comics and will let everyone know the outcome with high res scans, etc.. Don't know why I'm even taking the chance, false hope I guess. We'll see, but I'm pretty sure I already know it's not going to be a good outcome. I see a lot of what appears to be shill bidding on ALL of their books. I***d (47) seems to bid multiple times (mostly un-needingly back to back) in almost all of their auctions. Other low feedback multiple bidders as well. I also see comics that were supposedly already sold being re-listed. I inquired about this and got the response of the seller having "multiple issues" yet you can see very clearly in the pics that it is the same exact comic.

If I receive anything even close to what was stated and unrestored, I'll be happy. If not, they are going down.........................................