• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1Thony Silas CGC sketch opps new sketches 08/15/13

305 posts in this topic

Thony will be working on these two next,16.Psithyrus Black Canary

17. Dave32563 2 characters on Avengers Blank, these blanks arrived from a previous request. My box with over 40 blanks and copics is being picked up and will give updates, as #12 and on will be done in increments, and payment will be asked at that time.

Also if you have one of the blanks already completed and have not paid please do so promtly, thanks everyone.

Thony will be working on these two next,16.Psithyrus Black Canary

17. Dave32563 2 characters on Avengers Blank, these blanks arrived from a previous request. My box with over 40 blanks and copics is being picked up and will give updates, as #12 and on will be done in increments, and payment will be asked at that time.

Also if you have one of the blanks already completed and have not paid please do so promtly, thanks everyone.

Sweet!

Now that this thread is back alive again, I thought I'd share a little something.

I thought about the fact that once my Jeanie gets slabbed, it'll loose half of its overall awesomeness when displayed.

Aaron kindly sent me the scan and I've photoshopped the spine out so I can get a print made up. I'm hopefully going to mount the slab and print into a single frame.

It was my first time tinkering with photoshop, but I think it came out quite well.

762085BA-D42C-4062-A86C-2502CAAA6E18-2295-000003ABBDBDD9F9_zpscc107568.jpg

Now, back on topic

WE WANT TO SEE MORE AWESOMNESS :sumo::whee::sumo:

I'm curious how the hell you photoshopped the spine out! Looks great!

Feathing, erasing, clone stamp and/or heal brush. I agree, It came out looking great! I would suggest if the OP is going to make a print, you should Photoshop out the UPC and the Marvel Variant icon, too. That'd look super clean!

I've got the painted Dark Phoenix Jean Grey earlier in the thread - I think Thony can draw that woman like nobody's business.

Feathing, erasing, clone stamp and/or heal brush. I agree, It came out looking great! I would suggest if the OP is going to make a print, you should Photoshop out the UPC and the Marvel Variant icon, too. That'd look super clean!

I've got the painted Dark Phoenix Jean Grey earlier in the thread - I think Thony can draw that woman like nobody's business.

I know what you are saying about the UPC box but I chose not to touch it out of respect for Thoney's work. He chose to paint around it so I'm keeping it in. I don't want to make a significant change to the picture, removing the spine crease to me was a subtle correction.

Plus, I'm in no way talented enough to do that and make it look good.

Now that this thread is back alive again, I thought I'd share a little something.

I thought about the fact that once my Jeanie gets slabbed, it'll loose half of its overall awesomeness when displayed.

Aaron kindly sent me the scan and I've photoshopped the spine out so I can get a print made up. I'm hopefully going to mount the slab and print into a single frame.

It was my first time tinkering with photoshop, but I think it came out quite well.

762085BA-D42C-4062-A86C-2502CAAA6E18-2295-000003ABBDBDD9F9_zpscc107568.jpg

Now, back on topic

WE WANT TO SEE MORE AWESOMNESS :sumo::whee::sumo:

Sweet Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you are saying about the UPC box but I chose not to touch it out of respect for Thoney's work. He chose to paint around it so I'm keeping it in. I don't want to make a significant change to the picture, removing the spine crease to me was a subtle correction.

Plus, I'm in no way talented enough to do that and make it look good.

(thumbs u Either way, this has to be one of my favorite poses he did - the 90's outfit sure helps, too. ;)