• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Sub-mariner 29

23 posts in this topic

In the process of learning…

A checklist for the grade VF says "No obvious visible soiling. staining, or other discoloration, except for minor staple rust migration.", so I guess the apparent discoloration in the upper right corner and along the right side may map this out of the VF range?

Otherwise I would have said an introductory VF- 7.5, if the cover lies pretty flat… :)

In North America we have a store called Subway, they have submarine sandwiches. I don't know if you have them there, it's basically a long sandwich. They've got a deal for $5, I was just wishing it was 15 cents like the book.

My most extreme experience have been the Taco Bells when I went to Los Angeles in 1991. Most extreme not in the sense I actually eat tacos (I went for some fried chicken, I think) but was funny to see a Mexican-flavored fast food chain, as "fast foods" hardly had a strong success in Italy.

I didn't want to start another PGM thread featuring the same book - Sub-Mariner 29.

Hado, I apologize for reviving/hijacking this thread. (worship)

I really think the art and story in this one = A+! Sal Buscema really did a good job as you can see from the cover and interior art.

Anyway, Sub-Mariner gets absolutely no love as a Bronze Age Marvel. Not sure why. I think the Sub-Mariner character is awesome. That's just me.

Z-MarvelSuperhero22-OK-2.jpg

Anyway, I'll be putting this copy up on eBay in the next couple of weeks.

Sub-Mariner29-Front.jpg

Sub-Mariner29-Back.jpg

Sub-Mariner29-Inside.jpg

Sub-Mariner29-Inside1.jpg