• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #22 CGC 6.0 OW-W pre-hero Marvel

5 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight, one I upgraded in the Clink auction last night. Tales of Suspense #22 CGC 6.0 OW-W. Fairly sharp copy for the grade, lower right corner of the FC being the obvious issue that put it in the Fine range.

:takeit: in the public thread rules. I will happily take offers via PM, but these become obsolete if someone buys in the thread. All other standard rules apply (i.e no probation or HOS members welcome).

Asking price is SOLD $90 shipped in the US via priority mail USPS. International buyers are ok, but we'll have to negotiate shipping. If it sells tonight I can ship tomorrow morning, but otherwise I can't ship until Monday.

Payment by Paypal, checks, and MOs all accepted. If you are international I require payment through Paypal.

I will pack it well for shipping (see my kudos for testimonials). No returns on a CGC graded book.

RAD48653201131_153240.jpg