• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entire thread SOLD. Multiples still available. TWD #101 Ghost, Deadpool Kills

26 posts in this topic

Hello everybody! I picked up a short box of Modern/Copper books today and while I haven't been able to go through them all yet, I now have 2 copies of certain books. These are the books I will be selling tonight. All of the asking prices will include shipping & delivery confirmation in the USA and I am open to offers via PM.

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: trumps PM's

I always package the books in a manner that ensures a safe delivery to their new owner.

First scan comin right up!

If you buy multiple books I will give a reduced total to reflect combined shipping costs.

I didn't end up closing the deal on this one with the buyer and this is the same one from my previous selling thread so here it is again. FULL DISCLOSURE on this book. Outer edges are sharp, inside front slightly soft. The spine has a few ticks which are visible in the scan, Back, right bottom has color fade, back, bottom left has minor edge crease, breaks color on cover and continues on 4 pages in from the back but does not break color.

Overall Great book, lies flat, tight staples, nice gloss. Also, in the right light on the front cover it looks like there's a "scratch" around the "E" in Dead. It is light and does not break color but I did want to mention this other flaw.

Copies in NM condition are going for 950+ on eBay so here's a chance to own this awesome book and save a few hundred bucks. To be conservative I would call this VF

Asking :news: Price Dropped to $700

scan0016.jpg

scan0017.jpg

that should be slabbed immediately!

I was considering it but I have a wedding coming up in 16 days and the cost is far exceeding my expected budget doh!

That's all I have folks. Offers are welcome and I usually respond quickly.

Thanks for looking.

BUMP

Also, take what's left in the ENTIRE thread for $800 shipped! ( Excluding multiples. In that case you will get one of each book/lot whatever the case may be).

Chew: Poyo SDCC Variant

Batman Vengeance Of Bane #1

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe 1-4 Full Run BOTH Prints

Carnage USA #1

Chew #2 1st Print

Astonishing X Men #51 1:25 Variant

TWD #101 Ghost Variant

TWD #1

ALL for only $800 shipped.

Whadda deal!

Wow, awesome deal... why does everyone have to be selling great books for awesome prices when my money is tied up in other deals. :cry::ohnoez:

+1

If I could use paypal bill me later, i'd be in. The one advantage of eBay :(

GLWTS!

Thanks guys (thumbs u

I was gonna offer the same deal on eBay for the same price but after fees It's hard to let em all go at this price.