• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First thread in probably 2 years ,silver marvel,dc and a few odds and ends /

41 posts in this topic

Hello everyone..Its been a tough couple years for me and am finally able to get back into the hobby I like so much..My marriage of 22 years ends on Tuesday so I am trying to raise some capital for my attorney..

I lost my scanner in the divorce lol I know my pics arent the greatest but anyone who has bought from me knows I grade fairly and I have only had one book returned in all my sales..

I will refund you purchase price if not happy with the book,or books..Like I said I know the pictures arent the greatest but trust me You will be happy with the grades..

These are priced around 50-60% guide I want to move them Legal fees are a drag lol

5 bucks to ship ,1 book or 20 ..

:takeit: trumps all pms and I prefer paypal but m order or checks are fine as well..

Been a while guys so be patient Ill get them up as quickly as possible...

Hello everyone..Its been a tough couple years for me and am finally able to get back into the hobby I like so much..My marriage of 22 years ends on Tuesday so I am trying to raise some capital for my attorney..

Dang, sorry to hear that.

:(