• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

lol the madness for this book is starting in the buy sell forums. Congrats to the early supporters and hoarders of this title. I'm glad I picked my copies up for so cheap. There were 9.8s on eBay selling for $12 not too long ago

I'm thankful for the dealer at WW Philly who had half a short box of Think Tank #1 1st and variant and Clone #1 variant that he gave me the best deal on end of Friday night.

This is one of the titles that I am willing to bet on will not make it to the actual TV screen.

It will have some pre-production done on it but at some point the big wigs will let it go before going into actual productions of an episode.

This is one of the titles that I am willing to bet on will not make it to the actual TV screen.

It will have some pre-production done on it but at some point the big wigs will let it go before going into actual productions of an episode.

I couldn't disagree more.

I'm leaning the other way. I bought a bunch of these this week and I already had a few. When they said Kirkman was involved I bought more. It can be made for a small budget relatively speaking. I'm betting it happens.

Great news is you can sell yours now for a profit and have no risk.

I'd bet the opposite.

Of all the announcements of tv deals, this is probably the one I'm most confident will actually be aired. It's got a writer who has written for tv before, Robert Kirkman producing (you don't spoon with Robert Kirkman lol), the other 2 producers from TWD are producing too, a network is assigned and the story is really cool. It has a lot going for it.

Obviously I'm invested in it (though 15 x cover price isn't very much) but that's only because I made an educated guess that this was going to be announced and because I have faith in it. As far as speculation goes, this is the one title I would recommend to go hunting for. My 2c