• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Sorry to Hijack the thread away from Jabba, but I just scored 10 more copies of Clone #1 for $2 a piece. I have a few copies put away for myself but was happy to walk into the store and take away the "" the guy said he couldn't sell.

Sorry to Hijack the thread away from Jabba, but I just scored 10 more copies of Clone #1 for $2 a piece. I have a few copies put away for myself but was happy to walk into the store and take away the "" the guy said he couldn't sell.

Nicely done. I grabbed all of the #1s the 4-5 shops near me had a few months ago. With the recent news, it kind of takes the thrill of the hunt out of it, though.

Nicely done. I grabbed all of the #1s the 4-5 shops near me had a few months ago. With the recent news, it kind of takes the thrill of the hunt out of it, though.

My wife and kids are gone for the rest of the week. I am off to a couple other shops after work. I have been getting $20 a pop for them so I am letting these go on the bay in a little bit.

a pop

hm

That's a lot of pop

Making $200 on my lunch hour is a good thing. If everyday could be like that.

For sure (thumbs u

I would hang on to a few of them though buddy. We might be seeing another rise soon