• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Unless you needed the money no reason at all to set these at auction for .99 cents. Epic fail.

Or if your one step ahead and it's all just pure profit anyway :makepoint:

True and valid point. Only thing I'm wondering is have we fully gotten over the summer lull i.e. as many people watching auctions to bid them up sufficiently?

Unless you needed the money no reason at all to set these at auction for .99 cents. Epic fail.

Or if your one step ahead and it's all just pure profit anyway :makepoint:

True and valid point. Only thing I'm wondering is have we fully gotten over the summer lull i.e. as many people watching auctions to bid them up sufficiently?

I sell gold, silver, bronze, copper and moderns. For me, June-SDCC was slow for all ages, since then, everything has returned to normal levels except, modern speculation books. In fact, I've been selling the mess out of bronze and copper. It looks like the modern market has grown a bit wiser and after The Sixth Gun, is no longer satisfied buying "The sizzle." Buyers want some steak too and are not as inclined to buy into to snake oil salesmen pimping the next Walking Dead or the next Saga. That is a good thing for the long term success of the market.

I blame the spate of marvel dc movies for the growth in bronze copper after the 55s success ( avengers and iron man ). People are realizing that if a movie comes of a classic character, their intros are gonna be good money....lately it seems like all good characters are going to be in the movies....