• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I agree with this and Letter 44, the sky is the limit. Actually the sky doesn't limit the good folks in Letter 44. lol

I think between TWD on AMC, Vikings on History, and all of the HBO/Showtime/Max/Starz stuff, it is a given that TV shows are producing stuff that matches big screen stuff in terms of quality. I get a little excited when I hear about stuff that might transform from comic to TV but Clone has been in the works for around a year and has a TV guy writing the book. Oh yeah, he also said its happening so...

I agree with this and Letter 44, the sky is the limit. Actually the sky doesn't limit the good folks in Letter 44. lol

I think between TWD on AMC, Vikings on History, and all of the HBO/Showtime/Max/Starz stuff, it is a given that TV shows are producing stuff that matches big screen stuff in terms of quality. I get a little excited when I hear about stuff that might transform from comic to TV but Clone has been in the works for around a year and has a TV guy writing the book. Oh yeah, he also said its happening so...

Just wait until the TV fans try and grab back issues from say #3-12.......Good luck!

I expect TPBs to sell like crazy.

Awesome to see such a bad arse book continue on and get on TV. Cant wait

Just wait until the TV fans try and grab back issues from say #3-12.......Good luck!

I expect TPBs to sell like crazy.

Awesome to see such a bad arse book continue on and get on TV. Cant wait

Yep, clone back issues are a beast to find.