• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Tugs at my heart string a bit. Hopefully they will have a movie announcement soon and I can say (tsk) to all the speculators since I'll be sitting pretty on my single copy! (thumbs u lol

Unreal. People just simply dont know what they are missing

Unreal. People just simply dont know what they are missing

+1

I have a small stack of #1s I snagged at half cover during a sale a couple of months back from a LCS so I hope a TV show or movie rumor comes out sooner or later.

However, as stated a page or two back, I have dropped the book due to the artwork. Same reason I dumped my MP run. The Clone artwork works for some, but not for me. (thumbs u

I'm hoping the trade brings some new monthly pullers. I think this story will read really well in TPB format. Hopefully, the fast-paced action and cliff-hanger ending will convert some trade-waiters into monthly readers.

:wishluck:

Lately it's all about the flipping and less about the quality of the book and the story line. Unless that trend changes in the very near future I'm not very hopeful. :sorry:

Very True. On the bright side, quality seems to matter much more that it has before. The flippers who see comics as a new avenue to make a quick buck can only do so for so long with garbage. They will flee to coins or stamps or barf bags, like they fled from sports cards to arrive here.

It's a good comic book. I am not worried about speculating on it. Most TV show announcements have been going 3 arcs into a series. Isn't Clone his first comic book? I don't see it getting canceled until he is done with his story.

It's a good comic book. I am not worried about speculating on it. Most TV show announcements have been going 3 arcs into a series. Isn't Clone his first comic book? I don't see it getting canceled until he is done with his story.

Just like to see the story line finished is all without fear that the title maybe canceled. :eek:

Just like to see the story line finished is all without fear that the title maybe canceled. :eek:

This.

Love the book. Hopefully it'll keep going.