• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Leave the kid alone..jeesh..People buy and people dump things, it doesn't matter if he bought them today or 3 months ago. Ebay is ebay. If he had something you didn't like in the title, don't buy it. We have all done it, and all tried to make some money on different announcements. But to sit here and put someone down is stupid. It his possession and he can sell it titled as he wants, it wasn't on sale here.

:hi: Q

We've been cloners since #1 - yay us :grin:

Viper will be most excited lol

:whistle: I think I may have purchased a few from him a long time ago. Don't know how many he has left...

(Pinky finger to the mouth).... One million copies (maniacal laugher follows)

No , my son is ecstatic . I don't remember how many of each of #1's but I am sure 100+ of each left . He is doing some crazy kids dance about Todd #1's... just got 15 back CGC 9.8 . AND he went CRAZY into Six Gun Gorilla #1's ...250 copies and he bought out Boom of their Variant cover 100+ .

No , my son is ecstatic . I don't remember how many of each of #1's but I am sure 100+ of each left . He is doing some crazy kids dance about Todd #1's... just got 15 back CGC 9.8 . AND he went CRAZY into Six Gun Gorilla #1's ...250 copies and he bought out Boom of their Variant cover 100+ .

What happened to the website?