• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Is he the same person who lists "Revival #1 1st print CGC 9.8 RESLAB IT SS 9.9 10 MAYBE"?

Nope..never have I listed such a very stupid listing title you can check all my history sales :)

Also when I sell raws and if I include NM or so in the listing it means I am fairly sure that it will pass though I always say I never guarantee grades.

For example when I sold some The Strain variant raws which I was saying NM/NM+ to Carrbeaz, he had it graded and he was able to get 9.8s out of it.

Lastly Mike Jack, 3 months feels like forever for me hehe.. you know when you have something laying in your boxes then suddenly something like this turn up? I just grabbed it :) hehe

Anyways I'll also take the listing down due to integrity especially now the one who posted the news is being questioned and I don't want to list it again until it is confirmed... Thanks

Ada boy brother, put them babies back up for sale, don't listen to anyone but yourself...I will be joining you tomorrow, have a few extra #1's regular and variant 9.8's ...Might wait for the official announcement though...

Looks like ebay UK which was awash with them the other day has sold out... !!!

Interested to watch whatever happens. With the state of moderns right now who wouldn't take a $10 - $20 punt?

I had some of the death of spidey issues when they suddenly got real hot..Sold a red 692, for 15.00 then they hit 75.00..lol...It all comes around, sometimes I find good deals too, like TSG #1's 4 of em at hastings for cover when they got hot..But yea I hate seeing 9.8's get snagged when a run hits..

Lucky I just got 5 x 9.8 blues back last Friday :wishluck: (thumbs u

Well looks like they are being eaten up on ebay now.....and who says this place has no influence :)

I went real big on pre-orders of #1 and have steadily picked up cheap ones as I come across them but.....I just had this feeling that this book would take off and kind of sleep walked on it. I should have been buying everything in sight lol