• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Print run was 23k, split between 2 covers......and if what Larry said is true for other shops that could return them, then maybe about 20k left? Just thinking out loud.

Regardless this is a good book and been one of my favorites since it came out.....for the longest time it was Ryan and myself all alone in here lol

Movie, tv show or whatever, it will not change the fact that you should be reading this book for its killer content!

(worship)

Amelia :whee:

So who do we want to play the Amelia role TV or Movie wise? hm

Print run was 23k, split between 2 covers......and if what Larry said is true for other shops that could return them, then maybe about 20k left? Just thinking out loud.

Regardless this is a good book and been one of my favorites since it came out.....for the longest time it was Ryan and myself all alone in here lol

Movie, tv show or whatever, it will not change the fact that you should be reading this book for its killer content!

I must be invisible :ohnoez:

My bad, sorry bro.... :foryou:

(worship)

Somebody with auburn hair and an amazing rack :)

(worship)

This....

D3EAB8D3-8341-40CF-8CFD-BC8E4389622C-20448-00000BA3A06AAEC7_zps536653f5.jpg

Or maybe this :cloud9:

83AFA5D9-23EA-496E-8B49-E3023D573F59-20448-00000BA3A7150E36_zps7576c97a.jpg

(worship)

Somebody with auburn hair and an amazing rack :)

I vote Danneel Harris or maybe Amanda Righetti.

Do it yourself blank covers! Sounds like a good idea. Just find some decent white construction paper or some kind of paper and cut it to size. I'm thinking more for a personal collection to get a sketch of one of your favorite artists.

Good idea or bad idea?