• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 6.5 ASM # 1 on ebay

11 posts in this topic

This price compares pretty favorably with the 7.0 shown on Metropolis' Website going for $8000.

wow - based on this info and the picture, i'd say this is a very nice book and a sweet deal. of course, we don't know where the bidding will stop at this point. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This price compares pretty favorably with the 7.0 shown on Metropolis' Website going for $8000.

wow - based on this info and the picture, i'd say this is a very nice book and a sweet deal. of course, we don't know where the bidding will stop at this point. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It does look like a sweet book, but he went to the trouble of all of those pics and didn't do one of the back cover confused.gif

It does look like a sweet book, but he went to the trouble of all of those pics and didn't do one of the back cover confused.gif

Good point.......but am assuming that if it was real bad it wouldn't have gotten the 6.5? It is weird that he wouldn't have shown it though.......

Good point.......but am assuming that if it was real bad it wouldn't have gotten the 6.5? It is weird that he wouldn't have shown it though.......

I don't know but maybe CGC allow dirt and stuff on 6.5s confused-smiley-013.gif

Should ask one of the big Silver collectors

Anyone out there? 'Hook?

don't know but maybe CGC allow dirt and stuff on 6.5s

Should ask one of the big Silver collectors

Anyone out there? 'Hook?

You can have dirt and very dark dust shadows on a 9.4!!!!

I have seen a very nice Hulk #1 CGC 6.5 that had the front cover of an 8.0 book. The back cover had a STAIN about the size of a HALF DOLLAR.

So, seeing the back cover would be very important to me.