• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Benton's Pre-cgc Sketch thread for NYCC 2012.

33 posts in this topic

Armored Spider-man

$25

6641322E-F63D-452B-A84F-DA59DE4D54BB-1073-000000B922FD81DF_zps53093331.jpg

:takeit:

In line with being a loyal customer of Troy and the epicness of these drawings I think it's only fitting that I contribute something to the Benton NYCC fund ! (thumbs u

I'm probably one of the only one here on the boards who doesnt collect spidey stuff but this one is cool and will look awesome on my office wall :cool:

Thanks !

Dude your wife has some serious talent..Does she do any work for any of the companies?

Good luck with sale...

Thanks! :) That would be me :)

Right now I am working on getting my art to a level that does not make me weep at night lol I am doing some marvel sketch cards right now, and trying to get used to a deadline of sitting down and drawing everyday. :D

Good luck with those sketch cards. Based on the books in this thread I am sure we will be seeing your art in many places in the future.

Dude your wife has some serious talent..Does she do any work for any of the companies?

Good luck with sale...

Right now I am working on getting my art to a level that does not make me weep at night lol I am doing some marvel sketch cards right now, and trying to get used to a deadline of sitting down and drawing everyday. :D

Good luck with those sketch cards. Based on the books in this thread I am sure we will be seeing your art in many places in the future.

Thank you! You just made my day!@ :) It's hard when your not a 20-something artist's to even find the time with a workday and family to get a chance to sit down and draw. In fact, I don't. I just lose sleep at night. It's really nice to hear that missing sleep comes with someone liking your work because that makes it all worth while. I got a long way to go, and encouragement helps the drive. :)

Good luck with sale...

Thank you! You just made my day!@ :) It's hard when your not a 20-something artist's to even find the time with a workday and family to get a chance to sit down and draw. In fact, I don't. I just lose sleep at night. It's really nice to hear that missing sleep comes with someone liking your work because that makes it all worth while. I got a long way to go, and encouragement helps the drive. :)

+1 on the great attitude! Good luck!

WOW Troy ... your wife is an excellent artist !!!

totally awesome !!! :headbang:

Hi Randy! Thank you very much! :)

Your welcome Holly and good luck with your art, it's very good !

Ha ! Yea I can relate to trying to find time for your art, now that I have my little boy it's hard to find enough time to even bag my comics ! lol