• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Premiere #15 for sale (SOLD!!)

19 posts in this topic

-Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

-Feel free to PM me with offers.

-Item Shipped 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.

-100% money back guaranteed if not satisfied. Book must be returned in the condition it left within 10 days of receipt to be eligible for refund.

FREE SHIPPING!!!

Marvel Premiere #15 VF @ $100 $85 (has NCB production crease on FC)

[takeit] wins out over PM

scan0025u.jpg

scan0027ml.jpg

GPA is for slabbed books. Is this one slabbed?
Thats not fair. (tsk)

What is your policy if CGC grades it as a VF+ (8.5)? Do you offer a full refund (including costs incurred submitting to CGC)

I sold a raw book to a boardie once,and guaranteed him it would grade 8.5.Well it graded 8.0,and I paid him the difference in price. (thumbs u

Thats not fair. (tsk)

What is your policy if CGC grades it as a VF+ (8.5)? Do you offer a full refund (including costs incurred submitting to CGC)

I sold a raw book to a boardie once,and guaranteed him it would grade 8.5.Well it graded 8.0,and I paid him the difference in price. (thumbs u

No lie!! never ending respect was earn that day!

Thats not fair. (tsk)

No lie!! never ending respect was earn that day!

(worship) And a big thank you for selling it back to me too! :grin:

Thats not fair. (tsk)

(shrug) It was a legit question. I often see pictures of raw books sold on E-bay that are actually graded/slabbed and described as such in the description...not sure why the sellers don't snap a pic of the slabbed book.

I've bought several books with the intent to slab and promised the boardie extra $$$ if it graded higher. I've also done something similar to what Oak did.

Anyway, great gook!

-Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

-Feel free to PM me with offers.

-Item Shipped 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.

-100% money back guaranteed if not satisfied. Book must be returned in the condition it left within 10 days of receipt to be eligible for refund.

FREE SHIPPING!!!

Marvel Premiere #15 VF @ $100 $85 (has NCB production crease on FC)

[takeit] wins out over PM

scan0025u.jpg

scan0027ml.jpg

:takeit: if willing to ship to canada

Make it $85. That way it's about 1/2 of GPA if you add the free shipping.

:takeit: If not willing to ship to Canada.

If I'm violating any rules here, my apologies. I've only purchased one other book off the boards.