• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

#1 sold out :ohnoez:

I had the last #1 in my cart, but decided to let it go. I might regret it but I decided to hold off and wait for a #1-2 package deal, either here or on ebay. (With shipping at $5 a pop I think I've been spending too much to pick up indivdual issues one at a time.)

:applause:

Midtown Comics is only allowing 5 copies of #3 per customer (I picked up three). I guess they assumed some customers might come and try to pick them up in bulk! lol

They only had three copies total of #2 second print, I got the last two.

Midtown Comics is only allowing 5 copies of #3 per customer (I picked up three). I guess they assumed some customers might come and try to pick them up in bulk! lol

#1 and #2 2nd prints are scarce.

#1 and #2 2nd prints are scarce.

As per a sales associates they literally only received 3 copies of #2 2nd print. He said some guy tried to buy all three, but they didn't let him. I picked up the remaining two and was lucky I wasn't told "only one per customer please."

I can't wait to get that #1 you mailed me so I can start reading them. Now if only I could find a decent priced first print #2 in NM/M condition... :wishluck:

Sooo.......MCS has #1 first prints for $2.99.

1 per customer, but hey, you can't beat that price.

(worship) That's another I owe you. Thanks for that!

Not a problem, Point Five. Glad I could help out. (thumbs u

Looks like they are down to only VF copies now.