• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Cant decide if I want to go hunt for 2nd printings but i know my secondary stores will have a good amount in. My main store doesnt even really bother with 2nd prints unless preordered.

The print run on the 2 2nd can't be anything. No one even bought these books till like 3 weeks ago.

I say hunt. You Weill regret it if not.

Cant decide if I want to go hunt for 2nd printings but i know my secondary stores will have a good amount in. My main store doesnt even really bother with 2nd prints unless preordered.

The print run on the 2 2nd can't be anything. No one even bought these books till like 3 weeks ago.

I say hunt. You Weill regret it if not.

Yeah Ill probably grab what I can when I go there to get an extra #3

I found 2 #1 2nd prints there last week and 2 more yesterday and they usually order more 2nd prints it seems anyway.

At least they make it hard for people to decide on buying it until they see it in the store and by then its gone.

No previews or real cover images till release day it seems

Edited by wushugushu

Nice cover... To bad they are sold out already everywhere.

And that makes it time to sell your 50 #1 9.8's and make 5k at least.

SA key with your name on it Ryan....

I was actually debating this early this morning. But thanks for link. :foryou:

Are Chapel Hill's copies generally NM copies? At this price point, it makes me nervous that they don't put a grade on them...

I have had mixed results from those guys.

They are good guys, but I did get a Saga #1 that was NM-(but, it was only $12.44)

On the flip side, I did get some Saga #7 ghosts that end up being 9.8

It's a gamble, but I would feel more comfortable buying from them than most (which is the best endorsement I can offer).

Edited by ItsJustRyan

I have had mixed results from those guys.

They are good guys, but I did get a Saga #1 that was NM-(but, it was only $12.44)

On the flip side, I did get some Saga #7 ghosts that end up being 9.8

It's a gamble, but I would feel more comfortable buying from them than most (which is the best endorsement I can offer).

That's fair enough, thanks again. Heck, with most vendors I'd be dancing in the streets if I bought an ungraded book and received a NM-.

#1 sold out :ohnoez:

I had the last #1 in my cart, but decided to let it go. I might regret it but I decided to hold off and wait for a #1-2 package deal, either here or on ebay. (With shipping at $5 a pop I think I've been spending too much to pick up indivdual issues one at a time.)