• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Black ink rub seems to be common on a lot of copies

Supposedly if you use a "kneaded eraser" very lightly dabbing those marks it will pick up the black ink, not rubbing the cover but barely dabbing it...I haven't tried it but went to Michael's to pick up a kneaded eraser to try on my reader copy!

Black ink rub seems to be common on a lot of copies

Supposedly if you use a "kneaded eraser" very lightly dabbing those marks it will pick up the black ink, not rubbing the cover but barely dabbing it...I haven't tried it but went to Michael's to pick up a kneaded eraser to try on my reader copy!

Yeah I've been able to do this with a kneaded eraser on certain books. Be careful on a cover that isn't white it is possible to take more off then what you want.

Just finished #3 and loved it! Probably the best of the series so far, great to see an already excellent story picking up more steam. I'm definitely in for the long haul.

Is the story as cool as the cover?

Just PM me with addresses, and I'll send out this week. Limit one each.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Nice initiative and a big (worship) but as a Belgian comic fan I probably will not be on your list as I don't have a local comic book shop! There are next to none in Belgium :-) Pitty, but will still be supporting by buying online from the EU retailer websites.

I wish you a nice evening and bid you my ultimate respect.

Just finished #3 and loved it! Probably the best of the series so far, great to see an already excellent story picking up more steam. I'm definitely in for the long haul.

Is the story as cool as the cover?

Yes. Actually better, I think. And the cover is pretty bad@ss.

Agreed.. While Ive enjoyed all the corporate espionage a lot, it was cool to see more of the test subjects and their changes. The wet scab guy had some fun scenes. Though there havent been many action scenes through the series, I feel like they are all done and placed throughout the issue really well.. The colors work really well in this series, especially for the action scenes... Looks great

I actually missed reading about Thomas Walker in #3 though

More mysteries to work with as we continue...

Edited by wushugushu

I'm not all that worried about action scenes unless they move the story along. I am enjoying the mystery surrounding the scientists and the virus sufferers, and the corporate espionage stuff. So far the characters and story have been top notch, and this issue ratcheted up the tension behind all these mysteries. I'm dying to see where all these stories go next.

where did the other 350 copies of the thought bubble end up.....

As I noted, we send out comp copies, the creators get copies, etc.

I got 25 copies myself, gave them to Flying Colors in Concord, CA when I did a signing there.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I got 25 copies myself, gave them to Flying Colors in Concord, CA when I did a signing there.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

(worship)

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Damn Eric, Good to see you here!

Always nice to meet other Eric's that spell it properly :)

-Eric

One of my local stores stated this was a mini? Any truth to that or is this ongoing?

Nope, ongoing. Was just developing plans for a character who will appear in the second arc last night.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com