• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I left 5 copies of #3 that I bought online and left it at a comic store I frequent (who does not carry the book) and it was all sold within 3 hrs.

He called and told me he will start ordering this title :applause:

Edited by Top papi

Its been almost 3 weeks since I ordered my thought bubble from this guy in the UK. Getting kinda worried over here...

I'd be concerned as well, but FWIW there have been substantial UK>US mail delays this past month. Just today received a UK package shipped out to me January 16.

Just to add... I have noticed this. I had a complaint on my shipping which I could only apologise for as it was out of my hands. Also have not received an item but am expecting the same kind of delay at this end.

Its been almost 3 weeks since I ordered my thought bubble from this guy in the UK. Getting kinda worried over here...

I'd be concerned as well, but FWIW there have been substantial UK>US mail delays this past month. Just today received a UK package shipped out to me January 16.

Good to know that there have been some delays. I sent the seller an email. Hoping it arrives soon.

i see that amazon has the TPB as coming out in July. is there any chance that the cover price can be changed to $9.99 to entice more people to take the leap of faith?

It is $9.99, I don't know why it's listed otherwise.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

E.S.-

I so regret not going down to Flying Colors Comics when you did the signing back on December 1st. Things were tight due to Christmas spending so I had to pass. I hope you do another signing there soon! And, if you do try to bring a CGC Signature Series observer with you! That would be the hotness!

Thanks for this awesome new book that sits very nicely on my pull list!