• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Amazing how well this book is doing. In a way it's been similar to PP for me. Starts off good enough to buy the next issue and then gets better and better. It's really great seeing so many books being able to survive as ongoings.

love it!

any shot at a third printing of #2? aka 2 c

Yeah, there will be a third printing of #2 and a fourth printing of #1.

We adventurously sent Diamond 4k of the third printing of #1 and it looks like post-FOC we spiked to well over that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Great news and congrats, Eric.

Now if it were only possible to have this book as a bi-weekly..........

love it!

any shot at a third printing of #2? aka 2 c

Yeah, there will be a third printing of #2 and a fourth printing of #1.

We adventurously sent Diamond 4k of the third printing of #1 and it looks like post-FOC we spiked to well over that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

(worship)

Wow. Amazing hotness. Love it too.

I heard a store need me had a full run of 1st print Revival, so I went in. It is disappointing to see stores tripling the cover price for NWM. There were 10-15 copies of #3 left for $10.

I know the store. Last month they had 4 copies left of #2 at cover and wouldn't let me get all 4 (got 2) even though they'd been there a few weeks. 2 days later, one of the 2 copies they wouldn't let me buy was priced at $10. Got it of course and a Revival #1 for $10.

If you want a good laugh, that's where I got Sixth Gun 1-3 from their dollar bin after the news broke

Just wanna say i love this book! E.S. is amazing, who else is involved with their fans the way he is? (Nobody).

Thanks for beeing a really cool person, and congratulations on the success of Nowhere Men.

Kurtis Wiebe, but, they seem to be cut from the same cloth.

I thought image was going to do less reprints this year or is that only for later issues?

What we said was that we wouldn't continue doing that with big books like Saga, because after seven issues, it seems like everyone should know how to order the book. For newer books, it's pretty much a necessity.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

www.imagecomics.com