• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

So I'm guessing by all this insanity that I should sell my copies?

you shouldnt have any as this book is less then 6 issues old lol

Actually it was in trade with someone who is at the show and meeting me for lunch at ECC. Didn't seem like a bad idea and the writer is at ECC.

Actually it was in trade with someone who is at the show and meeting me for lunch at ECC. Didn't seem like a bad idea and the writer is at ECC.

JUST SAY NO TO YELLOWS!

lol

Yes! To me via PM for half price jar jar jar!

Half of what price?

Half the price you'd sell to some other less desirable buyer!

What are they going for? Is this the variant people keep posting selling for $125?

Can this thread be deleted and the talk of the actual book take place in a new thread? You people obsessing with these variants are detracting from the actual comic itself.

What's going to happen when the green and purple ones show up? A whole other calamity for each one?

To all of you willing to spend this asinine amount of money on these variants I'm sure I can get my son to color my 1st prints whatever color you want at 1/2 the cost to you.

JUST SAY NO TO YELLOWS!

lol

I know I keep saying this but I am transitioning. Yellow just doesn't make sense financially. I'm only taking a short box to ECC.

Can this thread be deleted and the talk of the actual book take place in a new thread? You people obsessing with these variants are detracting from the actual comic itself.

What's going to happen when the green and purple ones show up? A whole other calamity for each one?

To all of you willing to spend this asinine amount of money on these variants I'm sure I can get my son to color my 1st prints whatever color you want at 1/2 the cost to you.

I'm afraid you can only change your own actions Captain. 2c

Yes! To me via PM for half price jar jar jar!

Half of what price?

Half the price you'd sell to some other less desirable buyer!

What are they going for? Is this the variant people keep posting selling for $125?

The orange keeps selling at $125 from cbldf in Portland. The blue from comicspro is selling for $180 I'm guessing the orange one would sell that high if someone posted a BIN that high. I'm dead serious about posting $500 bin with best offers enabled I don't think it'd last long.

Wow! That was a ton of reading I just did to catch up on this thread. Can't believe those ORANGE books are going for so much! $125 a pop?? SICK!

OK, I can sort of believe it, because some of us are :insane:

I find the back and forth with collectors who have the mentality of "I need this NOW" and the banter from those who think differently trying to make sense of that madness, amusing.

I'm a bit more of the former than the latter, when I really want something, it's like I really NEED IT! I feel as a collector I gotta have it now and unless you share that same train of thought you're just not going to understand. There's no point in preaching to try persuade someone from doing what they feel they NEED to do!

As much as I'd like to add some of those CBLDF variants for the three sets I'm currently collecting, I just can't justify or afford paying $125 a pop, so I will wait patiently hoping that prices drop.

I guess Rodney King said it best: "Can we all get along?" lol