• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

2 listed at 124.99 coming back down boys

Joking aside - means that at least 5 people on here have just lost $60 in 12 hours...... (shrug)

Will there be Jonestown action if it goes to $50 bin......

$50 is too much for raw

^^

I asked someone that went to the show and they said they 'sold out' at the show but that they will have these on sale at ECCC as well. Perhaps they held some back.

I can't see these prices sustaining themselves. It just seems kind of silly to me imo. If they do stay like this then count me out because I'd rather own a piece of OA than these 2 issues at these prices.

Love Nowhere Men and can't wait for the issue #4. This thread has been entertaining though :popcorn:

Edited by Tuff Ghost

$50 is too much for raw

^^

I asked someone that went to the show and they said they 'sold out' at the show but that they will have these on sale at ECCC as well. Perhaps they held some back.

I can't see these prices sustaining themselves. It just seems kind of silly to me imo. If they do stay like this then count me out because I'd rather own a piece of OA than these 2 issues at these prices.

Love Nowhere Men and can't wait for the issue #4.

"These" meaning orange and not blue (thumbs u

I should have mentioned that I don't know what the prices should be of these or how far they will go down or go up, still new :insane: . But for me personally, I can't justify the cost.

Supply Vs. Demand. Blue has slightly less Supply than orange ATM which is being reflected in current auctions.

Right now, the comicspro is selling at 200. The cbldf sold for 180 last sale, besides the 124 less than perfect copies. Thats pretty impressive considering there have been a lot more orange so far

4 ComicsPro Went for 250 here on the boards yesterday

Right now, the comicspro is selling at 200. The cbldf sold for 180 last sale, besides the 124 less than perfect copies. Thats pretty impressive considering there have been a lot more orange so far

4 ComicsPro Went for 250 here on the boards yesterday

Auction is up to 251 on ebay too. The Comicspro's I sold are guaranteed 9.8