• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

lol the guy that just sold the auction for $400 messaged me and offered a BIN at $400 if I wanted.

I messaged him when the auction first went up asking for BIN haha

What do you guys the addition of 2 more #1 variants would do to this? Assuming it is at least a few months from now - Thought Bubble would definitely be the top dog?

Edited by wushugushu

lol the guy that just sold the auction for $400 messaged me and offered a BIN at $400 if I wanted.

I messaged him when the auction first went up asking for BIN haha

What do you guys the addition of 2 more #1 variants would do to this? Assuming it is at least a few months from now - Thought Bubble would definitely be the top dog?

How high did you bid? runner up bid 401

I didnt bid on that one since Im good on comicspro now

Just asked him if he had an extra copy he wanted to do for BIN when he first put up the auction. He just messaged me after his auction ended and offered the same price for BIN zzzzzz

Just asked him if he had an extra copy he wanted to do for BIN when he first put up the auction. He just messaged me after his auction ended and offered the same price for BIN zzzzzz

sorry i was drinking all night and day and had like 30 messages since last night

if anyone wants my 2nd copy for 400 inbox me

sorry i was drinking all night and day and had like 30 messages since last night

if anyone wants my 2nd copy for 400 inbox me

Here you go

pretty fun to read back on yesterday's posts..

CHOO CHOO

$355.00

glad I didn't listen when people were shouting not to buy any of these.

it was true yesterday, its even more true now. Anyone making money selling these is doing great, and good on you, much love.

This is still a gong show that isnt going to end well for a lot of people. In other news, a shoe shine boy was telling me while he shined my shoes today, that "he had managed to flip ten of these"....

No silver linings eh CB? I mean it can't ALL be doom and gloom bro...

well, i dont see it as a doom and gloom, advising people to be cautious. I genuinely dont want people to get burned, or another series to collapse under speculative mania. Bedlam got annihilated by this type of action, and this one's movement is dwarfing even that. A lot of people are still well underwater on Bedlam and the NYCC stuff.

Right now, if these prices were valid, than you would have to validate the following claim:

The THIRD Nowhere Men 500 print variant of #1 (with one or two more coming) is worth more RAW than Revival's one and only 500 print variant SLABBED IN 9.8, it is worth more than Bedlam's one and only 500 print variant SLABBED IN 9.8, it is worth almost double Thief of Thieves 350 print variant raw.

This is the THIRD 500 print variant release (blue) we are talking about, on a series that's only 3 issues old. I am keeping this apples to apples, comparing same sized run books, all from within the last 12 months.

The fact that these valuations even occured is a scary commentary on the shape of the market (in my mind) and the direction it is heading. Let alone, that they can be sustained. Someone give me a logical explanation of why NWM's third 500 variant should be worth double ToT's raw, and more than Revival and Bedlam's 9.8 slabbed ones.